Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Right Sided Sketch for Hand Stamped Sentiments


Are you in need of a sketch to get your creative juices flowing?  Or, is your head spinning with so many ideas that you need a bit of direction to stamp your next project?  If so, this sketch is really cool.  If you check out what's happening over at Hand Stamped Sentiments you will find our latest challenge AND I think you'll enjoy it as much as I did.


To make this card I used stamps, bits and pieces, and leftovers from the latest Paper Pumpkin Kit My Wonderful Family.  I started with a Thick Whisper White top fold card base.  Then I added a layer of Whisper White cut with one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies.  On a separate sheet of Whisper White I sponged the tree trunk with Early Espresso Ink and stamped the leaf image twice to create the tree top  of leaves.  My ink colors for the leaves include Pear Pizzazz, Mint Macaron, and Blushing Bride.


For the sponged tree trunk I used the remnant from the kit as a stencil.  I taped off the sides so I wouldn't get any over sponging on my project.


The birds and pearls are leftovers from the My Wonderful Family Paper Pumpkin Kit.


3 comments:

  1. I love it! I've been searching for alternatives for this paper pumpkin and this is my favorite by far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this alternative. I don't usually get Paper Pumpkin, but I got this one.

    ReplyDelete