Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday Favorite SAB


Picking a favorite is always close to impossible for me.  Choosing a favorite Sale-a-bration item is tricky because I enjoy lots of styles and I love gifts.  So, with each Sale-a-bration reward I've received I have truly loved stampin' and creating.  Recently I've been making cards with the Lilypad Dies.  I am totally drawn to the intricate and detailed dies in the set.  For this card I paired the dies with the Seriously You're the Best Stamp Set, a must have set found in the current Mini Catalog.


The lily on this card is ultra textural in real life.  I started with a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock and applied Shimmering Embossing Paste which was colored with a few drops of Blushing Bride Ink Refill.  Once the paste was dry I cut the flower using one of the Lilypad Dies.  I did the same thing for the stem except I swiped the colored paste on a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.

For the background I started with a bit of stamping using the foliage image from the Seriously You're the Best Stamp Set and then I added three of the boarder pieces cut from the Lilypad Dies. The colors are Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and Blushing Bride.  The greeting is heat embossed with Whisper White EP on a piece of Grey Granite.



No comments:

Post a Comment