Sunday, March 29, 2020

Monday Montage 161


Have you done any paper crafting using the Peaceful Poppies Suite?  This collection of stamps, papers, dies, and embellishments are off the charts awesome!  


I had narrow strips of Peaceful Poppies DSP left so, for this card I used those scraps to create a backdrop for some awesome die cuts.  I used both the Painted Labels and the Peaceful Poppies Dies to put together a focal point.  If you look close to the black floral centers you'll see they look shiny.  I coated them with some of the Fine Tip Glue to give them some light dimension and shine.

A few other products I used to complete this card were the Rectangle Stitched Dies, the Free as a Bird  Stamp Set, Read Red Ink, Red Rhinestones, and Linen Thread.


to Dani
to Julie

Monday Montage Hoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment