Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing: No Matter the Weather


Welcome welcome everyone to March's A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop.  This month's No Matter the Weather Kit is jam packed with awesomeness.


This first card is super, super cute.  It's an offset gatefold card made with two of the kit's preprinted notecards.  The two sides that create the gate are adhered to a piece of 5.5" x 4.25" piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock.  For the greeting I took my snips to cut the stamp image apart to be able to rearrange the words in a vertical alignment.  I do this all the time.  Do you cut apart your stamps?



Don't throw out the tissue that comes in your kit.  There are all kinds of things you can do with it.  I folded a piece of the tissue in half and used a pair of multi-bladed scissors to cut fringe.  This little gift is based on a Kraft Pillow Box and in real life this package is ADORABLE.  I will say it was not a fast project.  In fact it took some time to detail and finish with precision, but these days with shelter in place orders I have a bit more crafting time.



I love this card too!  It's a full 4.25" x 5.5" size made with a piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock. I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut one of the notecards and envelopes from the kit to set the stage for the pre-printed rain boot image.  It's clean and simple; I like it.



With this month's kit Stampin' Up! treated us to a second stamp set.  To that I say a big "thank you SU! for the very awesome set."  Having just recently returned home from Charleston South Carolina I was quickly drawn to the front porch image.  The image reminded me of all the homes and buildings painted with pastel hues in the French Quarter District.  What a fabulously inspiring city!



With great hope and love I wish you all the best and safe keeping.  Continue to stay creative and put the ink to the rubber and STAMP.  Follow along for lots more "No Matter the Weather" inspiration along our A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop.


No comments:

Post a Comment