Sunday, December 15, 2019

Monday Montage Christmas Rose


Hello stampin' friends and welcome to our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  For this go around I thought I would share another pretty Christmas card with some of my favorite colors.  I love the mix of olive and soft aqua blue or in Stampin' Up! lingo ... Old Olive and Pool Party.


I stamped the focal Christmas Rose image on a piece of Very Vanilla with Old Olive ink.  I added just a touch of Old Olive ink using an Aqua Painter to the roses.  Then I went back and painted in a bit of Whisper White ink for some highlight and dimension.


The layer behind the rose image is the light green from the Noble Peacock Foil.  It's gorgeous in real life.  I love the Pool Party rhinestones.  They came from the Holiday Rhinestone Pack.


It's been fun having you stop by for our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Next along the hop is Julie Warnick.  She is going to totally inspire you.

to Dani
to Julie

Monday Montage Hoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment