Sunday, December 1, 2019

Monday Montage 153


Can you believe it's the beginning of December?  My how time flies now days.  I remember as a kid and making advent calendars and thinking the countdown took forever, now it comes and goes in a flash.  For this Christmas season one new bundle that I bought was the Still Scenes Stamp Set and the Snow Globe Dies.  The variety in the set of dies is what sold me--I love them.


I have enjoyed using all the prints in the Toile Tiding Designer Series Papers and with the Garden Green patterns I love mixing it with Copper Foil.  I also love the text printed on the 3/8" Twill Ribbon.  The copper in that is a perfect match with the foil.


While my supplies were out I made a complementing tag.  There are details, textures, and interest to this tag, but there is also an ease, no two much fuss, that I really like.


Next up in our is is Julie Warnick.  Pop over and see what fun things she has been up to.  Or, if you are working backwards click on over to Charlet's.  She is always making great paper crafts.

to Charlet
to Julie









Monday Montage Hoppers

1 comment: