Thursday, December 19, 2019

Fancy Friday SUPER Challenge


Why is this a SUPER challenge?  Because we can't use any white!  On an occasion I don't use any white or vanilla cardstock, but when you're told "no white" it seems so SO much harder.



To start this challenge off I grabbed some gorgeous colors of cardstock.  I pulled out Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Petal Pink, Basic Black, and Champagne Foil cardstocks.  Together this combo is so SO yummy.  As I was collecting supplies I brought out a favorite stamp set of mine, Free As a Bird, and a new set of Parisian Dies coming soon in the Handmade For You Mini Catalog.


The flowers and leaves were stamped with Blackberry Bliss Ink on Petal Pink Cardstock.  If this weren't a "no white" challenge I probably would have stamped the flowers on Whisper White or Watercolor Paper.  This little spin on my normal stamp process turned out pretty.  I colored the flowers with Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 and blended them just a teeny bit with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.  While my Stella was out I splattered the Basic Black panel which I think totally picks up the Champagne Foil "merci" and the Champagne Basic Rhinestone Jewels (coming soon).


I totally enjoyed the challenge this month and I think I'm going to stamp this way more often just for the fun and to push myself into new directions and options.  There is lots more stampin' ahead in the Fancy Friday Hop.  Next along the hop is the fan-super-stamp-tastic Rochelle Blok.


Product List
Free As a Bird Stamp Set | Parisian Dies
Blackberry Bliss Ink | Watercolor Pencils Asst. 2 | Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Petal Pink, and Basic Black Cardstocks
Champagne Foil Paper | Champagne Basic Rhinestone Jewels | Black Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is absolutely stunning! You totally rocked this challenge

    ReplyDelete