Sunday, November 17, 2019

Let It Snow for Monday Montage


Talk about cute!  This card is charming, adorable, spunky, playful--it's all that and it makes me smile.

So, I mixed quite a few die cut sets for this card.  It used to be that I tried to create cards that made business sense.  Meaning one stamp set or bundle to keep tools and accessories at a minimum to be able to sell the stamps and things to make the card.  Now, I use whatever the heck I want.


For this card I used three die cut sets and a punch to include:  Stitched Nesting Labels Dies, Layering Circles Dies, the Snowman Builder Punch, and the Artis and Crafts Dies.

I get a kick out of adding the unexpected.  The button chain die cuts are a total departure from the typical list of elements for a Let It Snow kind of card.  I am loving how the buttons are a riff on snow but relate to "button eyes made out of coal" or "button up its cold..."


Get ready for a bit more inspiration from Melissa Stout, the Stamp Doc!

to Cheryl
to Melissa



Monday Montage Hoppers

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, I love that you make whatever you want! I find myself wanting to do that, too, without regard for keeping supplies to a minimum. I love all your work and saw you at OnStage - I wanted to say hi but was in a conversation and then I never found you again!

    ReplyDelete