Our latest challenge at TGIF offers an opportunity to explore using black as your background color. How fabulously fun and fulfilling to have a dark backdrop to allow your focal elements to pop right off the page. Why don't you check out our All On Black Challenge at #TGIF225.
How about selecting all neutrals to be showcased on black? I collected my pieces and loosely laid them out on a black card and loved it. So, I continued in making a dimensional floral using the Balloon Punch and Cardstock Vellum which I embellished with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Champagne Foil foliages.
Here is how I made my vellum flower:
- Punch (5) large and (4) small balloons from Vellum Cardstock.
- Pinch each balloon to create a flower petal with dimension.
- Squirt a blob of hot glue on a Silcon Craft Sheet.
- Add the (5) larger petals to the hot glue with all the tips in the center.
- Squirt a blob of hot glue on the center of the (5) larger balloons.
- Add the (4) smaller petals to the hot glue.
- Use Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends to color a Perennial Essence Floral Center.
- Adhere the center to the flower.
- Use a bit of Fine Tip Glue to add Iced Stampin' Glitter around the floral center.