Tuesday, July 2, 2019

HSS #318 A Pale Palette


While these three colors are pale they pack a punch of prettiness.  For our current challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments we are putting Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, and Calypso Coral together for a delightful summer color palette.


I started this card out with a fun technique to make a custom background.  I stamped one of the images from the Birthday Backgrounds Stamp Set on a wet piece of water color paper with Petal Pink Ink.  I did some more stampin' with the same image using Calypso Coral Ink to get some variety in color and depth.


For the decor on my card I stamped balloons and the sentiments from Broadway Birthday Stamp Set and then cut the marque and "wish" from the Broadway Lights Dies.


I thinned out some of the Nature's Poem Twine to tie a shoestring bow around my card and then stuck a few Basic Rhinestones to finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment