Sunday, April 21, 2019

Climbing Orchid Take Two & Three



Greetings and welcome to my blog SeeingINKspots and our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  For this hop I am sharing with you a card that I made for a shoebox swap and another similar version we made in my Technique Time! stamp class this month.  Here's the back story though, these cards are cases of a card I made a while back.  I really enjoyed the my first layout/card so I made it again in a completely new and bright color combo of bright yellow and aqua.


This first card, the shoebox swap, features a 3" x 4" panel of Daffodil Delight Gingham Gala DSP to show off the white Phalaenopsis orchids made with the Climbing Orchid Stamp Set and Dies.  Both cards also include a Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper die cut.  These pieces were cut with a die from the Swirls and Scribbles Dies.


For my third variation on this card I used a Crushed Curry piece of the Classic Garage DSP.  It might be tricky to see in the photo, but I did stamp the DSP with Whisper White Ink and the Buffalo Check Background Stamp.

I also add a powerful sentiment to the inside of this third version of my card.  I wanted to share the Strong and Beautiful Stamp Set with those attending my class.  This set is found in the Occasions Catalog and may be a bit overlooked.  The sentiments in the set are just what the name of the set says they are--strong and beautiful.


Next up in today's blog hop is Melissa Stout.  Or, if you like to click backwards you will be visiting with Dani Dziama.  Enjoy the hop and happy stampin'.

to Dani
to Melissa
Monday Montage Hoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment