Friday, March 1, 2019

#TGiF201

Jump on board and join along with the latest color challenge at #TGIF201.  We are mixing up three pale hues that mix beautifully with any spring theme.  I was in a mood for creating a polaroid theme scene as the focal point for my card so I thought that a frog would make a picture perfect subject.



I mixed up a couple packs of designer series paper to fit my frog scene and the color challenge.  The green wavy stripe paper is from he Tropical Chic pack and the check is from the Gingham Gala pack.  I used a couple sets of dies also.  To cut the polaroid frame I used the Layering Squares Framelits and the scenery pieces for the frog were cut from the Well Written Thinlits.


I grabbed a bunch of Stampin' Blends to give the frog a bit of color and then fussy cut it out.




Product List
So Hoppy Together | Well Written Thinlits | Layer Squares Framelits
Thick Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Highland Heather, So Saffron, and Basic Black Cardstocks
Gingham Gala DSP | Tropical Chic DSP | Silver Shimmer Paper
Tuxedo Black Momento Ink | Whisper White Ink | White Embossing Powder
Old Olive, Soft Seafoam, and Daffodil Delight Light and Dark Stampin' Blends
Artisan Pearls | Silver & White Baker's Twine | Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that card is tremendous! Love how you colored the little frog!

    ReplyDelete