Sunday, December 2, 2018

Creation Station Celebrates the Season


Welcome to our December Creation Station Blog Hop AND to two new Designer's for our team, Jeanna Bohanon and Dani Dziama!  These two are incredible stampers and paper crafters and both have been members of the Artisan Design Team for Stampin' Up!


Our hop this month is all about "Celebrating the Season" and creating for what we celebrate this time of year.  I welcome any holiday and love to learn about each.  I also love giving.  And when I give I want it to be packaged with just as much love as the gift itself.  I am sharing another batch of gift tags featuring the Santa's Workshop Memories and More Card Pack and matching accessories.


This "merry and bright" tag is so cute.  Look close and you'll see the snowflake daisies at the top of the light bulb.  So simple and so festive.



Thanks for giving me a few moments to share what I love this season.  Now get ready for your next stop along our hop with the lovely Linda van Wely.  We will all get to see how she celebrates this holiday season.

5 comments:

  1. Love the "Elizabeth" touches to these tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful creations, Elizabeth. A feast of colour and cuteness using the M&M card pack. D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so much fun Elizabeth! Definitely feeling Christmas now! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the details in these are just fabulous. These would all be a pleasure to receive and I can't decide which I'd like my name to appear on xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK now I really do have to open my M&M pack and get these beauties out ... so many great ideas thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete