Sunday, October 14, 2018

More Pink and Blue For Monday Montage #126



I just couldn't resist making a few more pink and blue Christmas cards and things.  The star of the show for these projects is the Snowfall Thinlits.  They are a set of dies jam packed with all kinds of awesomeness.  In combination with the Velvet White Paper and Snowflake Trinkets the dies are charming and a delight to work with.


The focal elements of this first card are layered on a piece of embossed White Velvet Paper.  White you asked?  Yes, it started white and then a blended Balmy Blue and Powder Pink onto the paper with a sponge brayer.  Once I had the color blended to my liking I embossed it with the Swirls and Curls TIEF.  This paper takes the ink so easily and it embosses like a dream.


Check out this adorable Takeout Treat Box.  I love it's handle.  I simply punched two tiny holes on each side and inserted one of the Frosted Boxwood Wreaths.  All the cut layers come from the Takeout Treat Thinlits Set.  The snowflake, white is cut from White Velvet Paper, is another of the Snowfall Thinlits shapes.  Cute stuff don't cha think?


I used papers from the Twinkle Twinkle DSP for the tiny box above and the tags below.  Some white heat embossing, cut snowflakes, twine tied around ribbon, and epoxy droplets are included on both tags.  In fact both tags are the same layout/format.  I like to make two at a time--I case myself when making tags because I always seem to need more tags.


Thanks for hanging out with me for this posting of Monday Montage.  Your next stop along the hop is with Julie Warnick unless you are working in reverse you will be visiting Dani Dziama.  Enjoy!

to Dani
to Julie
Monday Montage Blog Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment