Sunday, September 23, 2018

Dashing Along and Lots of Thinlits

This week was monumental for me.  I went Live on Facebook to share projects and a class focusing on the Dashing Along Designer Series Papers.  That's right I made a video!  You should never say never because never could be someday and that's what happened for me.  I said I would never do another video because they are too much work, but Live on FB is a piece of cake.  Jump over to my Facebook page and look for my video if you want.
This post features another card seen on my Facebook Live Video--here are close up pics!

My card includes lots of pieces of the  Dashing Along DSP and several framelits/thinlits sets.  I used the Dashing Deer Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, and Merry Christmas Thinlits.  The last set is fast becoming a favorite, a must have, a perfect addition to my stash of supplies kind of die set.
If you scroll through my Blog to view older posts from this week and more you can see lots more Dashing Along cards and tags.  I wish you lots of happy Christmas crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment