Sunday, September 30, 2018

Monday Montage

It's Monday Montage Blog Hop time which means I get to share what I have been stamping lately. And, I get to hop with some uber talented stampers whom I am so glad to have as friends.  For this hop I have put together a card that includes a splash of what is left of summer, yes it's still t-shirt and flip flop weather where I live, and the colors gently imply a welcome to fall.

I have used the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I few pieces of the Garden Impressions DSP was the starting point for my color palette.  Keeping it crisp and clean I chose to go with a white card base.  Specifically Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
Take a close look at the greeting and you will see there are two colors of ink.  The top row is stamped with Blueberry Bushel and the bottom row is with Night of Navy.  To do this super quick and easy I cut the greeting apart with Craft and Rubber Scissors (retired).  It's a little freaky cutting apart a rubber stamp, but so cool.  I like how these two colors are subtly mixed in the Garden Impressions DSP which is where I got the idea to two-tone the greeting on my card.
Your next stop along the hop is with the awesome Julie Warnick.  Click the next button below to link up with her, or click the back button to visit with the super talented Dani Dziama.

Monday Montage Hoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment