Monday, September 17, 2018

First Facebook Live Video Coming

My first Facebook Live Video is coming tomorrow!
Catch me live on Tuesday, Sept. 18 at 1:00 PST
or watch a replay anytime.
 There have been several of the Artisan Design Team who have gone live with their Dashing Along creations.  I believe I am the last to share so don't miss out.  I will not only be showing some tips and tricks for my Christmas tags, but you can also create along with me.  You won't want to miss seeing some sneak peeks of more cards featuring the Dashing Along DSP.
Stamp with me LIVE on Facebook SUPPLY LIST
Detailed Deer Thinlits
Stitched Labels Framelits
Takeout Treats Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
Dashing Along DSP (green bookprint on white) 5 1/4” x 4”
Garden Green Cardstock 5” x 3 3/4”
Scraps of Mint Macaron, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, and Gold Foil Paper
Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Ink Pads
1/8” Handheld Hole Punch
Whisper White Baker’s Twine
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels



No comments:

Post a Comment