Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Dashing Along and Buffalo Check

You saw this card first on my Facebook Live Video--here are close up pics!

This card includes some of the awesome Dashing Along DSP with the Dashing Deer Framelits and Merry Christmas Thinlits.  I have also included the Buffalo Check Stamp.
The strip of Flirty Flamingo took me by surprise.  I grabbed it and thought it might look okay and then when I stamped the greeting and layered it on the focal panel I was totally thrilled with how it popped and brought a splash of color to the design.

Another surprise on this card for me was the Buffalo Check image.  I was going for white on white, but when I pulled the paper from the stamp I was shocked at the color.  Ack!  My stamp looked clean but I guess it was still dirty with a bit of Soft Suede ink.  The look grew on me over time and I decided it looked pretty cool.
Check back tomorrow for another close up pic of my cards shared on my Facebook Live Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment