Sunday, July 1, 2018

Watercolored Impressions

It's Monday Montage time!!  Welcome to my blog and I want to say "thanks for stopping by."
Get this...I made this card with leftovers from my stamp table.  I had all these cut pieces from the Springtime Impressions Thinlits that were calling out to be added to a card, so here is what I put together.  All I needed to add was a card base and some sort of a greeting.  I decided to add the Early Espresso cardstock because as I was trying out different papers to see what looked best it was the winner.  I loved how the colored pieces popped right off the page.
The stamped greeting from the Rooted in Nature set was the perfect way to tie it all together.  I stamped it on Whisper White with Early Espresso Ink and then fussy cut it like nobody's business.

  1. Amy O’Neill
  2. Breelin Renwick
  3. Cathy Casey
  4. Dani Dziama
  5. Elizabeth Price - this is me!
  6. Julie Warnick
  7. Kaitlyn Zumbach
  8. Melissa Stout
  9. Wendy Weixler

No comments:

Post a Comment