Sunday, June 17, 2018

Thank You Monday Montage

Hello and Happy Fathers Day to all of those celebrating this most very fabulous holiday!  For our Monday Montage Hop I whipped up this card with the supplies sitting left out on my table.  I had lots to choose from since my work surface was covered with all kinds of stuff aka a stampers whirlwind like mess.  Anyway my card is summery with colors and style and was made using the Thank You Thinlits and the Big Thank You Stamp Set.  So, to my dad and husband "thank you" for all you do as patriarchs of our family. 


I first sponged some Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana on a panel of Whisper White.  I used the Sponge Roller in a rather random-messy way with no rhyme or reason.  Next I stamped the line image on the right lower half to create some interest.  To all that I added a Silver Foil cut Thank You and fussy cut leaves and flower.  The thank you is triple layered so I can give it some dimension without trying to add skinny pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals here and there.  This is just my go to method with die cut greetings.
I should share that the new Pool Party and Silver Twine is DIVNE!!  Definitely put some on your next order ;0)  The other must have to add to your order are the Basic Adhesive Sequins, they are yummy and come in an array of soft colors and even some iridescent.  The pattern paper is from the Tropical Escape 6" x 6" pack and the floral button comes in the Tropical Elements.
It has been my pleasure to have you stop by today.  Your next landing spot on the hop is with the MOST FABULOUS Kaitlyn Zumbach.  She is going to inspire you for sure.
to Dani
to Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment