Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Broadway Birthday

When it comes to card challenges I think I prefer sketch challenges over color or inspiration themes.  This one is no exception.  I especially like this one that we are hosting at Hand Stamped Sentiments because it's a bit quirky and designed by me.

I opened up the Broadway Birthday Suite to take on this challenge.  I thought the balloons would be a fun way to meet the drawn layout.  To me what is cool about challenges is if you follow them you put things together in new or unexpected ways.  You see I would normally put the balloons toward the top of a card because that's where they would go if they were filled with helium, but the circles on the layout are across the bottom, so I that's where I had to put them to meet the challenge.  


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic use of the sketch and the new bundle! I have to say, I'm SO disappointed this bundle has not been translated to French. I would have been all over it! And I keep seeing fantastic samples pop up everywhere (including the one you shared here).

    ReplyDelete