I have an Animal Outing rather busy and leafy card to share for our sketch challenge this week at #TGIF155.
This sketch is SO totally cool. I love the repeated images that fall down the right side of the sketch and the off kilter layer tucked behind the focal panel. And, any sketch that has a skinny tie you know what I am going to do... Add twine! I don't know what my issue is, but I have to have it on everything.
- Spritz half a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Pool Party Ink and the other half with Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- Use a Silcone Craft Mat to stamp a reversed giraffe.
- Chop up and scatter the leaves from the Petals and More Framelits Dies.
- Flip the wooden elements over to reveal the white side instead of the raw wood.
- A sprinkling of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter brings a bit of shimmer and spunk. I adhere it with cheap aerosol hair spray.