Sunday, April 1, 2018

A Spring Bike Ride for the Monday Montage Blog Hop

Hello stampin' friends, it's so good to see you here for our Monday Montage Blog Hop!  It's so totally awesome to see and feel spring bursting out everywhere.  With that in mind I thought I would share an ombre style card with a soft spring color palette.
I have inked up the Build a Bike Stamp Set with Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey, and little accent of Calypso Coral.  My focal features are arranged on a GORGEOUS panel of ombre sponged Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.

To create the ombre I used the Sponge Roller to brayer on Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay Ink.  The piece of paper shimmers and shines like nobody's business--it's so delicious.
Of all the bundles sold in this year's Stampin' Up! catalogs, this Bike Ride Bundle is my MOST favorite.  I love all the miniature details.  The bike basket cut in Silver Shimmer, the blowing handle bar tassels, the book rack, the bitty butterfly, and the layers of stampin' for each image it's all so much fun for me.  I love how the bits and pieces all come together for an intricate look, but for me it's also the process of making a detailed card like this.  I thoroughly enjoy spending time paper crafting.  I don't always have to make a quick and simple card.  I enjoy taking my time and relishing in the paper crafting experience. 
to dani
to kaitlyn









Monday Montage Hoppers


No comments:

Post a Comment