Friday, March 30, 2018

#TGIF153 Anything Goes

With the end of March Madness it makes sense that our theme for this #TGIF153 challenge is...
ANYTHING GOES!
I busted out the Sunshine and Rainbows Stamp Set along with the matching Rainbow Builders Framelits to make a fancy, shiny, glittery, rainbow card.
That's right this card is shiny.  Why?  I cracked open a pack of Glossy White Cardstock.  Yep, I stampin' old school and loving the look of the shine from Glossy paper.  The top half of the card base, which is also glossy, was spritzed with light misting of Dapper Denim Ink Refill and rubbing alcohol. 

This card is loaded with lots of glitter.  There are Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper clouds and a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper, along with a scattering of Basic Rhinestones and Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes.
A closer look at the rainbow and you may notice some more shimmer.  I brushed all the colors of the rainbow with Wink of Stella.  I like the black and white strip of Tutti Frutti DSP as it mimics the rainbow stripes.  And last, I love twine.  Any color, I love all kinds of twine.  So, it seemed fitting to tie a Pool Party Solid Bakers Twine shoestring tie around my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment