I have the cutest Peach Parfait mini Easter baskets to share for our Monday Montage Blog Hop.
With one piece of the Window Box Framelits, one quick straight cut, and one strip of cardstock I made this little cutie pie. I have decorated the basket with the We Must Celebrate and Thoughtful Banners Stamp Sets and some punched layers of pastel toned papers. Filling the basket is dyed white Ready Shreddie. That's right I dyed the crinkled packing papers. All I did was to spritz the white crinkle paper with a Mini Mister filled with rubbing alcohol and about 20 drops of Pear Pizzazz Ink Refill. You could use water, but I like how fast the color dries when using rubbing alcohol.
To Make the Basket:
- Cut one piece of the Window Box Framelits.
- Fold on all the tabs. This will help you see where to cut for step 3.
- Cut the hexagon shape in half using the folded tabs to help you see where to cut. See photo below for guide.
- Using the open line piece from the Window Box Framelits two times, once for each half of the hexagon shape. See photo below.
- Adhere the cut half of the hexagon to the opposite side of the three panel section. See photo.
- Fold box inward and upward to form basket, glue on all tabs.
- Cut a 3/4" x 4 1/4" strip for a handle and glue in place.
What Easter basket would be complete without a bow? I just had to add a big loopy gingham bow and tag to finish it all up and make it perfect for giving to a friend.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting me along the Monday Montage Hop. You are next going to pop over to Julie Warnick's blog where she has something cute and clever to share.