Friday, February 2, 2018

#TGIF145 Love Birds

Are you ready for the latest color challenge?  All of us over at #TGIF145 have created using a gentle mix of pink, pink, and more pink.
I grabbed a card from the Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack to pull this sweet love bird card together in just a matter of minutes.  Along with the coordinating framelits I had great bits and pieces with which to work.
I can't help myself from busting out the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  When the greeting design highlights a word with a varying font it just begs to be embellished with sparkling flecks of shine!






2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Your work is always amazing. I love how delicate the colors and elements look against that strong contrast of black. So fun to stamp with you. I am inspired everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful. I love the little accents of silver glimmer! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete