Friday, February 9, 2018

Layered and Lovely

Have a heart for sketch challenges?  Join us for this one, you'll love it!  #TGIF145 is sweet for sure.
I have layered up a bunch of hearts to embellish a window box Valentine.  My favorite part are the splatters of gold and the Painted with Love Gold Vinyl Stickers.
I grabbed thee framelit sets to put this box together:  Lots of Love Box Framelits, Lovely Words Thinlits, and the Sweet and Sassy Framelits.  To cut the "lovely" word heart I ran my piece of Gold Foil Paper through the Big Shot twice.  The first cut was with the Lovely Words Thinlits and then I used the coordinating heart shape from Sweet and Sassy to perfectly frame and cut a delicate foil embellishment.
There is a bit of gold embossing on this box.  The heart shaped window is framed with a complementing image from the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set.  I stamped it with Versmark Ink and then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.  The beautiful banner that waves in the layers of hearts is a piece of Painted With Love DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment