Sunday, January 7, 2018

Petal Passion Suite

#MondayMontage
Welcome to our first Monday Montage Blog Hop of 2018!  You have just arrived here from the most fabulous Cathy Casey's blog.  She has such a fun style--I am always inspired by what she hand crafts.
 For this card I used products from the Petal Passion Suite in the Occasions Catalog.  I can say that of all the great new products in that catalog this suite is my very favorite.
My card base is a Basic Grey half sheet of card stock with a top fold.  The next layer is a cut down 4" x 6" card from he Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack.  The pack mixes brilliantly with the Petal Palette Stamp Set and the Petals and More Framelits.
I would like to thank you for stopping by and checking out our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  You are going to Julie Warnick for your next stop.  Enjoy!


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful card; thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! The colors are so soft and pretty, the layering is lovely.....it’s perfection!!

    ReplyDelete