Sunday, November 26, 2017

Onstage Ombre for Monday Montage

While at Onstage in Salt Lake I had the chance to participate in two organized swaps.  Both swaps had to be full cards using products from the Annual Catalog.  I gravitated to two of my most favorite stamps set and framelits for each swap, Beautiful Bouquet and Bike Ride.  For this hop I am sharing with you my Beautiful Bouquet swap which includes a gorgeous Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper background swathed in a glorious ombre of ink.
I shared an ombre card on Friday with the TGIF team which was the inspiration for this card.  The difference is I went much heavier handed with the ink for this card.  My colors are Powder Pink, Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst, and Fresh Fig.  This is a color combo that is totally me--I love it!
The greeting inside has a matching ombre of ink.  The paper layers inside are Vellum Card Stock and Shimmer White Card Stock.  The card base is Powder Pink with a top fold.
My bouquet was made with Vellum, Powder Pink, and Pink Pirouette Card Stocks and I also added in some inked up Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with Gold Foil and Shimmer White.
to Dani
to Melissa

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment