Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Idaho Road Trip Chronicles

I have been working on recording my memories from our latest family vacation.  Last June we drove over to Idaho to visit my son and his wife and then we all headed to a family reunion at Bear Lake.  After the reunion a bunch of us went to camp for a few days in Sun Valley and Craters of the Moon.  It was all tons and tons of fun and working on my scrapbook is bringing back all those awesome memories.

I am working both in a full size 12" x 12" format and a variety of Project Life pocket pages.  I am using the Let's Get Away Card Collection and Accessory Pack mixed with Project Life stamp sets Moments Like These and Day to Day.  For my first page, which is the title page of my album, I also pulled out my set of Little Letters Thinlets.
I love this page of Nicholas and Jennifer taken at Yellowstone.  He was so excited to have us visit them and was eager to show us around.  I am so dumb I didn't realize how close he lived to the Park.  We drove out to his house, he asked what we wanted to do, and next thing we were at Old Faithful--the home of Yogi and BooBoo.


Product List

1 comment: