Sunday, January 24, 2016

So Freakin' Awesome

Howdy Stampin' Up! Friends and Monday Montage Blog Hoppers--Welcome to SeeingInkSpots,
my blog about everything inkin', stampin', and creatin'.

Recently you've heard me say it over and over, but I'm going to say it again...
The Party Pop Up Thinlets are SO AWESOME!  
The pop up dies are amazing when inserted into cards, but cut along the score lines and you have
FANTABULASTIC LAYERS!

This one here is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals in order to cast shadows
on the layer below--pretty cool, easy, and full of sass! 
Cut two of the cake and off set them for a drop shadow.
I love the smallest of the Basic Rhinestones as the candle flames.
From Dara
To Julie

1 comment:

  1. You have been creating such amazing projects with these dies! And these cards are no exception. I love them, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete