Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Gorgeous Green Hues

The focal panel of my card includes Mossy Meadow, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive, and Pear Pizzazz ink colors, all are gorgeous green hues inspired by the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  To achieve the faux watercoloring look I used the rectangle image from the Work of Art stamp set for each of the green swooshes of color.  I simply inked up and stamped, but before lifting the stamp up off my paper I twisted and smeared the image.  Then to get even more of a blended look I stamp off and off and off again and again until there was no ink left on the stamp.  The beauty of this technique is you create and clean at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your faux watercolor technique and the colors you used to create your own dsp. Genius! Thanks for being part of the HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete