Thursday, June 6, 2013

Soho Subway and a Sketch



One of my favorite new DSP packs in the Stampin' Up! Catalog is the Soho Subway pack.  I love the colors and the mix of classic prints with maps and typographical designs.  With that pack in mind I new it perfectly fit this week's sketch challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.  Pop  over to their site and get in on the sketch action--join in the fun and link up your take on the challenge.

I used the new stamp set called Remembering Your Birthday and the Alphabet Press TIEF, another new favorite of mine.  Along with the ever popular Apothecary Label Framelits I pulled out and included Victoria Crochet ribbon, Basic Pearls, Linen Thread, and the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

Get ready folks it's time for the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL for an awesome Create with Connie and Mary SUMMER COLLECTION featuring the wonderful things in the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog! 

So...what's the SUMMER COLLECTION all about?  It's 24 incredible projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial!  NEW this session by popular request - MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!  FREE Preview Projects - June 17 - 22!  Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20...you don't want to miss it!  Relax this summer and let Create with Connie and Mary design your classes for you!


7 comments:

  1. Wow! I do love this one! I didn't think I wanted this dsp but you make it work perfectly! Love all the many wonderful details! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you embossed and "shabbied up" the DSP! You convinced me I must have that embossing folder! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received this DSP and love the colors in it. Great job with the sketch challenge and the new goodies! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Elizabeth what can I say...STUNNING!!! Your work is always amazing, incredible and STUNNING!!! I love you you superimposed the alphabet folder on the numbered dsp...AWESOME!! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your card!! So much texture and color! So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the Queen of texture. I love the embossing on the Subway paper, and the linen thread with crochet trim... so cool! Have a wonderful day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just a gorgeous array of new products and elements from the catalog!! I love how you've combined everything in your own fabulous and unique Elizabethan way!! Love, love, love the card! So glad you joined us this week for the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete