Today is the last day of Card "Create"tions and each of the designers are sharing a party favor of some kind which showcases their stamp set for this past week. My set was Papaya Collage which you see here on my Petal Cone Die cut box. If you click over to the Create with Connie and Mary blog you can see each all of the favors.
Here is a quick run down of what I did:
- Cut (2) Whisper White Petal Cone Bigz L Die pieces.
- Using Gumball Green stamp the foliage image from Papaya Collage in an ombre fashion on the cut cone pieces.
- Sponge with Gumball Green ink to intensify the ombre.
- Fold the stamped cone pieces on all the scorelines and glue together.
- Cut (2) Gumball Green Designer Series Paper Stack 1/2 scallop circles from the Petal Cone Bigz L Die.
- Layer and adhere the scallop pieces behind the (2) opposing flaps of the cone.
- Punch holes and tie flaps shut with Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon.
- Stamp the ornate frame image from Papaya Collage on a scrap of Whisper White and punch the center out using a 3/4" Circle Punch.
- Punch out the ornate frame using the Designer Label Punch and sponge the edges with Midnight Muse.
- Layer a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch behind the ornate frame using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the butterfly image from Papaya Collage using Primrose Petals ink on a scrap of Whisper White and cut out the image.
- Adhere to the middle of the frame using a Mini Glue Dot and add Basic Rhinestones.
- Tie ornate frame tag to the ribbon using White Bakers Twine.