Friday, January 27, 2012

Fabric Friday Tutorial

Hello Fabric Friday Folks!

I have good news for anyone who would like a free tutorial.  I have written a set of instructions for my ruffled Demi-Apron.  If you would like to take a look just go ahead and download the file.  If you would like a muslin pattern sent to you by mail I will gladly send one to you for $5.  Just click on the buy it now button.  (US and Canada only)

See the original post here showcasing more photos and a description.

Free Demi-Apron Tutorial

For the Muslin Pattern


Happy Stitchin, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth...you are absolutely fabulous for posting this tutorial and I just went ahead and bought the muslin pattern right now. By the way, you don't happen to have another set of this fabric shown on your apron for sale do you? I only have one full set of this and I really wanted to use this fabric.

    ReplyDelete