Sunday, September 18, 2011

Forever Young

In the words of Alphaville "I want to be forever young."  I would love  to feel young cause lately I hate how stiff I am.  I get up and it takes several steps to work out all the kinks--what's with that?  Let's not even talk about being able to read without squinting.   

My card today features a great new stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog called Forever Young.  I must say I think this set is timeless.  I stamped the tree image on textured cardstock which, for me, enhanced the timeless appearance and created a classic linen or hand-stitched look.

To give the aged look on the card I lightly inked up the Framed Tulips embossing folder with Crumb Cake Classic Ink.  I was happy with the row of pearls and the 1/8" Ivory Taffeta ribbon to define the lower third of the card.

Enjoy &
Happy craftin, Elizabeth

1 comment: