Monday, April 25, 2011

Vintage Cute

I have coined my own style.  Instead of shabby chic I am going with "vintage cute."  That's right you heard it here first--vintage cute.  But to be for real I named my post only because I have used the super awesome DSP called Springtime Vintage and the stamp set called Curly Cute.

I decided to put some scraps to use that were sitting on my table.  At first I thought the Springtime Vintage would look funky with Rich Razzleberry, but when I layered it with my cut pieces it looked WAY better than I thought.   When I was all done I fell in love with the colors on this card.  They are kinda vintage cute.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps - Curly Cute
Inks - Rich Razzleberry & Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write Markers
Papers - Springtime Vintage DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, and Naturals Ivory cardstocks
Accessories - Fancy Flower & Decorative Lable punches, Victoria Crochet Trim, Certainly Celery Tafetta ribbon, Vintage Flowers, Shimmer Paint,Basic Pearls, and Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Go check out more cards featuring this layout at Create With Connie and Mary.  It's sketch challenge CCMC 147.


Happy craftin, Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. Well, I LOVE your vintage cute! Great card and use of the DSP! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great vintage cute card! I love your flower in the middle and all the sparkle and shimmer! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of that vintage paper! Very pretty...shabby chic! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your different prints in this and the flower in the middle of the flower! Thanks for playing along with this on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage cute is a perfect description for you card! Love the flower. Thanks for playing CCMC!

    ReplyDelete