Saturday, January 29, 2011

Posh Pink Party Favor with Pizzaz

This super cute favor is made using the Petal Cone Bigz L Die and the Love Impressions DSP.  It's a fabulous new product you can get from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  One thing you may or may not know about me is that I use Stampin' Dimensionals like crazy--I love dimension. For the focal point I punched the cupcake pieces from the same DSP I used for the base of my favor and a bit of Red Glimmer paper. I can't help myself from using a paper crimper to add a touch of texture to the cupcake bottom.  I use it every time I use this punch.
I also added Silver Glitter from the Fine Galaxy pack to the edges of the mini banner and the label.  The mini banner is included on that new die.  Since I brought out the silver glitter I had to match that up with a few bits of Basic Rhinestone bling pieces.  I backed two of the with tiny circle punches of Red Glimmer paper.
This favor and lots more favors are part of a Saturday challenge for the subscribers of Create  with Connie and Mary (but we are showing them off to everyone).  When they enter the challenges, they have their name put in the drawing for one of two $75 merchandise certificates and one of two FREE subscriptions to Create with Connie and Mary SUMMER Edition.  The more they enter the challenges, the more times their name is entered into the drawing!

You can still join the subscription even though we have already started.  You will still be able to see and access all the AMAZING projects and tutorials we have done so far and all the ones to come. They do NOT take the site down so you can always go back and access the site after the session has ended.

Today you can see lots more party favor projects/tutorials on the Create with Connie and Mary blog, so click on over.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Inks: Black Staz On
Paper: Love Impressions DSP, Red Glimmer Paper, Whisper White CS
Accessories: Petal Cone Bigz L Die, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Fine Galaxy Glitter Stack, 5/8" Red Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Crimper

Shop online 24/7



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely DARLING, Elizabeth! I love all the texture and glitter on it! Thinking of using this cone for my son's wedding favors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this! And I really like your new look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete