Sunday, December 5, 2021

All Squared Away Bundle Cards for Monday Montage 203


Have you stamped and created with the All Squared Away Bundle?  It's a terrific pairing of stamps and dies that have such sweet style and panache.  I thought I would share these cards which were featured in my November Technique Time! Stamp Class.


This Misty Moonlight friendship card was inspired by the incredible Melody Hyde aka Hammond and Penny.  She shared a painting on stamps technique that had to try; that's what I've done here to backdrop my greeting and watercolored florals.  Start by partially inking up one of the square background stamps from the set and then use a wide Waterpainter to pull the ink further across the image.  Stamp and enjoy.  I found this technique works best on Shimmery White Cardstock.



Here's the inside of the friendship card.


For this All Squared Away card I wanted to sample the Cork Paper.  This paper is so buttery and textural.  It's lovely to create with and adds such a unique look to your projects.



I thought I would make a birthday cake for the focal of this petite slimline card.  


For the candle flames I snipped apart a Symmetrical Stems Leaf punch out.  Cute?  Yah ;0)



Thanks for joining me for today's Monday Montage Hop.  Your next stop along the hop is with Emily Miller Kimmey, or if you're working in the opposite direction click back to visit with Dani Dziama.


to Emily
to Dani


Products Included
All Squared Away Bundle | Harvest Meadow DSP |
Rectangle Stitched Dies | Symmetrical Stems Border Punch | Checks & Dots Embossing Folders
Cork 12" x 12" Specialty Paper | Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper | Shimmery White Cardstock
Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Soft Succulent, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, & Basic White CS
Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent, Misty Moonlight, & Bumblebee Ink Pads
Artistry Blooms Sequins | Linen Thread | Wink of Stella | 3/8" Diamond Weave Ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Love these cards! This was not a bundle that even interested me, but I love everything here that you made, so I might have to reconsider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created beautiful cards here. Your designs are unique and very appealing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bundle and your ideas, thanks for making it look so simple...

    ReplyDelete