Sunday, August 26, 2018

Monday Montage Blog Hop

Happy Monday everyone!  Greetings and welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I missed our hop two weeks ago as I was on a flight returning home from Puerto Vallarta Mexico so hopping was a bit tricky, but I am home and have stamped lots of things in the past two weeks.

One card that I made a couple days ago that came together easily is this one.  I credit the ease to the amazing suite of products in the Nature's Poem collection.  Wow, the stamps, framelits, papers, and embellishments in the suite are gorgeous and totally user friendly.
My card base is Thick Whisper White, which I love, and next I layered the Nature's Poem DSP on a panel of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock.  The Stitched Shapes circle die cut is Mint Macaron and the leaves are stamped with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron with Blackberry Bliss.  I used a sponge to add the Blackberry Bliss ink to the image.  I applied it lightly as I didn't want it to over power the pink. The smaller leaves are 2nd and 3rd generation of Blackberry Bliss while the greeting is full strength. This gives greater depth and interest without having to pull out more ink pads.  I heart stamping off to achieve lots of levels of color.
I have enjoyed sharing with you today.  Your next stop along the hop is with Julie Warnick.  She has stamped up something which you are going to love.
to Dani
to Julie
Monday Montage Hoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment