Sunday, February 5, 2017

Monday Montage #87

It's Monday Montage Blog Hop time.  I love getting together every other week to share our latest hand stamped projects.  For this hop I thought I would share my faux watercolored "hello" projects.

To achieve the watercolor effect here is what I did:
1.  I inked up the image with a series of Stampin' Write Markers: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Tip Top Taupe, and Emerald Envy
2.  I stamped the image on Watercolor Paper.
3.  Then I used an Aqua Painter to blend the ink and soften the edges.
The ink colors for the Cutie Pie Thinlets box are: Tip Top Taupe, Old Olive, and Bermuda Bay.
For the Cutie Pie box I used Water Color Paper which is not typical for me when making a box, but I love how this turned out.  
So now you're headed off to Julie's blog of fantasticness!  Enjoy and have a super happy day.
to Dara
to Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment