Sunday, September 18, 2016

Monday Montage #78

One of the images from a new set in the Holiday catalog has quickly moved into one of the top spots of my favorite stamps.  The Suite Seasons stamp set is full of greetings in a fabulous variety of fonts perfect for the fall holidays and more.

I used three markers, Basic Black, Real Red, and Emerald Envy, to ink up the "happy always" image and stamped on Whisper White.  As soon as I lifted the block to reveal my stamped piece of paper it was an instant crush and love for the hand drawn typography.  It was so perfect and appealing as just one image on white card stock.  So, I set out to make a simple, a simpler, and then the simplest Christmas card.
 Here is the simple clean layered version of my "happy always" card.  It's just one layer popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals, a skinny strip of Warmth and Cheer DSP, and a quick shoestring bow tied with the Garden Green Bakers Twine.
 My simpler version includes a quick bakers twine bow.  The Garden Green twine can be found in the Bakers Twine Trio Pack in the Holiday Catalog.  Along with the Garden Green the pack comes with Cherry Cobbler and Metallic Gold.
 The simplest version of my cards is my favorite.  It's clean and crisp; it says everything and evokes a sweet spirit of the season.
To Dara
To Julie

1 comment:

  1. ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!! Now I HAVE to get this stamp!!!!!!! Simple is exactly what I love. AHHHHH! YOU!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete