Sunday, March 20, 2016

I Have Made a Bunch

I have made a whole huge bunch of these Fan Fold basket bags.  All it takes is one sheet of 12" x 12" DSP, a series of scorelines/folds, and some Tear and Tape.  I will say for the heavier weight card stock you need to double up on the Tear and Tape and a bit of hot glue to hold the bottom pleats of the bag together.
My most used stamp set from the Occasions Catalog is Suite Sayings.  I love LOVE it.  It is so perfect for so many looks and styles; I think looks great on this tag.  Look close at the tag and you may notice some of the Glitter Tape from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  That stuff is super fun and adds such of simple splash of glimmer.
To Dara
To Julie


4 comments:

  1. I loved making this bag and when my Mother saw it she wanted me to make her a few - like 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool bag! I've never seen anything like this before. And I love the tag. The curly baker's twine is so sweet. You are so inspiring, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Do you have a tutorial or will you be creating a tutorial?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, was wondering if there's a tutorial? Very cute project!

    ReplyDelete