Sunday, September 8, 2013

Monday Montage Hop

Welcome to our second Monday Montage Blog Hop. I am happy you are joining us and hope you are inspired with what you will see. I thought I would share a card that I made on Thursday that I took my sweet time making. I indulged in the process of sponging the edges of every layer and punched piece, of adding lots of pearls as if I had packs and packs on hand, of dying the ribbon with ink refill and water, and of applying a dusting of glitter. I took a departure from my favorite colors and gravitated to a monochromatic palette of citrus hues. Lots of Pumpkie Pie, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral, and Crushed Curry are my card stock colors and I also grabbed Baked Brown Sugar ink for some of the sponging. The background piece of DSP is from the Epic Day This and That line.
From Dara Gloden
To Julie Warnick



13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all or the details. I really like the way the dyed ribbon turned out! I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, I love all the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Elizabeth! I love all of the oranges on this, and the pearls and glitter just add extra fabulousness (you deserve your own word for this one).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, your card looks good enough to eat! That dyed ribbon is amazing, as is the dusting of glitter. It's sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth...your creations make me SWOON! I love all of the textures, layers and colors...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow-ZA!!! Lookie all the special details on this baby!! All of your meticulous work paid off!! This is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes - lovin' this style! Fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...just wow!! This is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is lovely....fabulous design and colors...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elizabeth, this card is stunningly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl this card is Gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete