Sunday, March 3, 2024

Creation Station is Sweet!


A stamp set that quickly caught my eye in the Stampin'Up! Jan-Apr Mini Catalog is called Cake Fancy. Being a fan of sweets, and I'll admit I have a sweet tooth, this set totally charmed me so I had to buy it for myself. It's the perfect set to highlight for this month's Creation Station Blog Hop. Our theme for March is "Sweet Delights and Sugared Dreams."


This first card features a four-tiered fruit topped sugared delight. I stamped with Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink, and Sweet Sorbet inks to create the cake and stand. For the greetings I used the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder and a Brayer along with Sweet Sorbet and Misty Moonlight Inkpads.



For my sweet "love you" card I stamped another cake. This time I added some chocolate frosting by way of stamps from the set and a Pecan Pie Inkpad. I thought it was a great color to mimic homemade cocoa flavored frosting. I used the Thoughtful Moments Die again for the greeting. This time I colored in the "love you" with Petal Pink Light and Dark Stampin' Blends and Flirty Flamingo Light Stampin' Blend. To finish the greeting and make it glisten I added some Wink of Stella.


It's been fun having you stop by my blog to check out my cake creations for our Sweet Delights and Sugared Dreams Creation Station Blog Hop. Next up in our hop this month is Kathy Kartak. Click on over and see what sweetness she has stamped up!






No comments:

Post a Comment