Sunday, August 13, 2023

Happy Bir-day


My how the days pass so quickly! It's that time again for a Monday Montage Blog Hop. I am sharing my Happy Bir-day card that I made with the Bird's Eye View Stamp Set.


Since the background included a wild mix of stripes, a floral print, and a tone on tone leaf design I chose to keep the color for the focal birds. By leaving the stacks of book all white I think it adds a sense of calm and a place for the eye to rest.

For the birds I used Stampin' Blends to bring them to life with color. I used the colors from the DSP as my palette which included Bubble Bath, Copper Clay, Old Olive, and Lemon-Lime Twist.


I do enjoy adding a pop of interior decor to my cards. I had some leftover birds and a strip of DSP so I zhuzhed up the inside cover.


Thanks for hopping to my blog and for visiting with me. Next up in our hop is Emily or you can work backwards to Cheryl.





No comments:

Post a Comment