Sunday, March 26, 2023

Cre8 with Around the Bend and Love It


One of the absolute greatest bundles to create with in the Jan-April Mini Catalog is the Around the Bend Stamp Set and Dies. For this Monday Montage I'm sharing with you a card I made using this fantastic bundle and the Flowers and More DSP. 


For the focal point of my card I created an arc of flowers and leaves both die cut and stamped. I used scraps of the In Color Glimmer Paper for the various shades of blue leaves. And for the green leaves I painted my own paper with Parakeet Party Ink.


Here's a look at the inside of my card. I created a pocket with the gorgeous leaf die.



i thought the envelope would look great with a bit of added decor using two more of the pieces from the Around the Bend Dies. One die cut all the irregular holes and stitched curve while the second cut the curved scallop edge. I love how the two dies were designed to coordinate.



Next up in our hop is Emily. I love all her cards. She always shares lots of inspiration with us. If you like to hop backwards click the back button and you'll land at Cheryl's blog. She too is always posting fantastic projects. Have an awesome day and do some stampin'.









1 comment:

  1. WOWOWOW!!! SO happy someone FINALLY posted a decorated inside and envelope!!

    ReplyDelete