Sunday, April 24, 2022

On the Horizon Suite



For this Monday Montage Blog Hop I have some awesome cards to share.  All three are made with the MOST AMAZING BUNDLE EVER BY STAMPIN' UP! -- the On the Horizon Bundle.

Each card is jam packed with details, a hidden pocket, and includes the MOST AMAZING DSP EVER BY STAMPIN' UP! -- the New Horizons 6" x 6" DSP.




This first card started with stampin' a piece of the New Horizon DSP and then I embossed it with the Tasteful Textures EF.  Next I layered in a bunch of the Horizon die cuts which were painted, stamped while wet, and crinkled for added visual depth and actual dimension.


I love the Pebbles Enamel Shapes and how they create a stone path into the scenery.  The inside of the card has just a bit of added decor to match the front.


This trifold style card using the entire piece of DSP.  First I cut off a 1/2" across the top of the paper, then I cut a 4 1/4" piece for the card front, and then used the remaining 1 3/4" strip for the second panel which is revealed when you open the front of the card.


Here's a look at that second piece of DSP and the pocket.


The 1/2" that I cut off the top was used to edge the inside of right flap of the card.  I love it when you can use 99% of a sheet of DSP.


This last card is what I call a "double accordion" fold style.  Because of all the folds and thicknesses I tied the whole thing closed with a ribbon.


When you untie the ribbon you get a better look of all the die cuts included on the front of this card.




Thanks for taking a look at my On the Horizon cards.  I think you'll love what's coming up in the hop so be sure to click through each stop.  Go next to see Wendy's blog post or back to land at Dani's.



No comments:

Post a Comment