Thursday, April 1, 2021

Here's to You: A Paper Pumpkin Thing




Well hello and let me say "it's fabulous to have you here visiting today."  This hop is all about March's Here's to You Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Each of us in this hop are sharing alternative projects, which I call Up!STYLED, using this fantastic nature themed card kit.


This month's kit contained everything to make eight cards, envelopes, and liners.  Here's a look at everything that came in the kit.  However, what is not shown is the extra gift found in this month's kit.  SU! gave us a set of four stencils and a sponge that thematically fit the kit.



My first alternative is a super easy.  It's one of those quick cards to get your feet wet and to get a feel for the pieces in the kit.  All I did was to trim the full size card down to a 4 1/4" square card.  I saved the top piece that was cut away for a later project.


This next card was all about dimension.  With the scenic panel I fussy cut it all apart and then reassembled the pieces with layers of Stampin' Dimensionals.  To add a bit of color and interest I included a partial Calypso Coral stitched frame.


Here's a closer look and the dimension and the partial frame.  I should point out that I love how the Artistry Blooms Sequins finish the line of the bottom of the frame; two large on the right and one small on the left.


This last card features a double z fold to show off the pattern paper envelope liners and one of the kit's stencils.   I did add a sheet of Pretty Peacock and Basic White to the items in the kit for this card.  The piece of Petal Pink behind the "here's to you" greeting came from the first card I shared.  


The Here's to You is a great kit filled with supplies and tools to make all kinds of looks and styles.  To see lots and lots more alternative ideas be sure to hop over to all the blogs.







1 comment: