Friday, March 26, 2021

#TGIF309 Stamp Your Own DSP

Do you ever stamp your own background paper?  Well, you have the chance to do just that AND check out what we have stamped over at #TGIF#309.  Our latest  challenge is to use stamps to create our own custom pattern paper.  I used the Pattern Play Stamp Set to make a quirky monochrome spotted paper.




I used the row of half circles image to stamp a series of spots in shades of green.  My ink pad colors include Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, Pear Pizzazz, and Old Olive.  I am lovin' the way the background paper juxtaposes with the Free As a Bird image.


The birds were watercolored with Smokey Slate, Misty Moonlight, and Rococo Rose.  I do have to say I enjoy fussy cutting and so I did just that so that my background paper would peek through.





1 comment:

  1. Not only am I impressed with your background-making skills (such a fun panel), but your fussy-cutting skills leave me breathless! SUCH a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete